Sunday, October 4, 2015

Nostalgia


 Aww.. I am feeling so nostalgic right now. I've been looking at some old Facebook posts tracing my boutique's humble beginnings and I found these photos. I was just 23 years old when I started my shop. Young, bold, risk-taker... that's me! I have an overflowing confidence before that I can be successful in this business. Looking back, seeing this picture after our very first photoshoot for Cherryfic Finds, I felt that I can do better than Kamiseta. lol! See! That's overflowing confidence. I really want to be a Kamiseta Girl before. And if you look closely, my style revolved around the Kamiseta dream.  
It was on January 18, 2013 when I formally opened my boutique at Victoria Plaza. It was just a small stall until it became bigger and bigger. I went through a lot difficulties until such time that I finally established my name and opened my own store on October 2013.
Right now, that Kamiseta dream became a Cherryfic Dream. I am my own brand. 
Seeing these old photos of me and looking back, nothing much has changed. I am still purpose-driven  and empowered. 
 Passion, dedication and hard work really pays off. My Davao branch will celebrate it's second anniversary soon. Oh how time flies!
 I can say that I have aged gracefully. I'm now 27 years old and still living my dream. So many new clothes coming this holiday season and I am so sure you will be impressed! I have chosen the most fashionable, elegant and wearable clothes. 

 Cherryfic Finds will move forward and grow bigger. I know all these will happen with God's grace.
Happy Anniversary Davao Branch!


xoxo,

CHERRY MANING




5 comments:

  1. Ang ganda mo naman. Kamuka mo si Bea Alonzo sa first picture. Mukang nakakainspire story ms. Cherry. I like your clothes, hindi ko nga lang kayang dalhin yung palda since bow legged ako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever wondered how much does a Hermes handbags cost?Louis Vuitton Handbag doesn’t produce only Birkin and Kelly. I came across these days on a beautiful, simple, yet elegant bag from Fake Mulberry .And guess what! An original one is around $9400, a lot of money if you ask me, but I found the same Rolex Watches (a replica obviously)only $306.90. This is almost a bargain! No, not almost. It is a bargain given that the replica Rolex Air Kingis so close to the original that you can hardly make the difference.






    The original one may be made of bull skin, but the Fake Mulberry is made of sheepskin and deerskin which makes it softer to the touch and more resistant to wear. In all the other aspects, the Hermes handbags has all the features as the original designer one.Chanel handbags has a gorgeous silver palladium hardware and lock, key and padlock. Now where have you seen a padlock? If your answer is Louis Vuitton Handbag then you are right. Rolex Air King doesn’t deny its nature and uses its most pregnant features to most of its watches. That doesn’t mean that only Rolex Watches with padlock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS IDOL, NAKIT0AN TEKA SA KAPAMILYA MAS WINNER KA !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the fake watches beginning of the year, 80 years ago, fake watches created the immortal classics of pilots watch production. Today, it continues to Chronoswiss replica watches use the concept of remodeling classic

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)