Saturday, August 15, 2015

White Chic and Royal Blue

Two dresses in one blog. Hello girls! Iwill  showcase my two gorgeous outfits for the last two episodes of Kapamilya Mas Winner Ka in ABS-CBN. First, my elegant looking white chic lace dress! Oh my God, it's really gorgeous!







I love white. In fact, it's one of my favourite colors. It's basic. Everyone should have one white dress in their closet. But finding a perfect white dress is very difficult. I am always confronted with white dress problems at my shop. People always look for white dresses with sleeves. The demand is high but the supply is really low. Wholesale stores abroad seldom sell white dress so when I see one, I always grab it.

Fortunately, I was able to buy this design with a thick but stretchable fabric so I don't have to worry about my undergarments. I don't like wearing white when it's see through. I feel nude. It's a no-no! This dress looks amazing. It's the lace that adds elegance. I love this outfit.

My next outfit is royalty. If you work on television or if you have an on cam interview, I suggest you wear royal blue. I just love how royal blue appears on screen. It's an automatic eye-catcher. It works for me guys! It radiates a positive vibes and I look lighter than my complexion.





This dress is perfect for my body type. It helps contour my body making me look sexier. I just love the cut on top and the cream combination. The cut gave the dress a sexy look by drawing more  attention on the center of the body than the extremities.

I equally love my outfits in this post. These designs will be available at Cherryfic Finds soon. By the way guys, keep on watching Kapamilya Mas Winner Ka and stay tuned for my net blog for more outfit posts. I love you all!


xoxo,

CHERRY MANING 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)