Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Simple Shopaholic Outfit




Shopaholics go crazy over Hongkong and I couldn't help but also rush into SOGO because of it's annual thanksgiving sale. I went to Honkong recently with some friends without any plans to dive into the shopping pool. But who can say no to 30-60% discount on big brands such as Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Lloyds, Gucci, etc. So here's my simple shopaholic outfit that day. I wanted to feel very comfortable with my clothes because I have to wait for the cue. I have to line up for almost an hour to avail of the discounts. Since my friends also went gaga over the big sale, I have to take my own selfie. Everyone's too busy.









and oh! by the way, it rained.



OOTD:

Oxfords: Charles and Keith
Bag: H&M
Checkered Top: Forever 21

More pictures on my HK Tour!

Love,

CHERRY MANING

1 comment:

Leave some LOVE c",)