Thursday, July 30, 2015

Kapuso to Kapamilya

Career move: from GMA to ABS-CBN.

July 11, 2015 eight months after I resigned as a News Anchor of GMA's primetime local newscast, Testigo, I appeared on ABS-CBN's local variety show, Kapamilya Mas Winner Ka as a guest host.


It was a chance of a lifetime.

Flashback one week before the taping, I received a call from the local executives of ABS-CBN. I was really happy at the same time very nervous. It was a mix of emotions. I did not expect it at all. It's been quite a while since I was on cam and I had already been so comfortable being an entrepreneur.

I had so many worries at that time.




During the first taping everything was totally new to me, the environment, the people around me, the show, the kind of hosting I have to do, and the personality I have to project, etc. I have to make a very big adjustment. It was a big leap from news to entertainment. It was a struggle deep inside.

I am a shy person and I can't dance. I am so terrified to show the world my moves. haha. Good thing I am not that bad in singing because they asked me for a sample.




The Kapamilya Network gave me a warm welcome and they made me feel comfortable in what was supposed to be a very awkward situation. Thank God, everything went on well.

I enjoyed doing my first episode. I had so much fun.

Now I am set to appear in few more episodes of Kapamilya Mas Winner Ka. Thank You Lord for the blessings. So guys, please watch me every Saturday, 8 am, only on ABS-CBN.




xoxo

CHERRY MANING








1 comment:

  1. It is crucial to identify fake watches and to obtain the ways by which be protected from such fraudulent arrangements. Another chips name for this particular model had recently been "Ovettone". As a result, they can be more just the fake rolex sale gift to any woman. About almost 40% towards counterfeit watches are designed in China, so replica watches sale are using tricks such seeing that presenting the phony watch with a graphic of the the real deal prestigious replica watches uk maker on the it does not matter. Very long time back the product sale price would continually be very low for the replica watches uk. Rolex watch does not en watches with see-thorugh casebacks. Your current annual trade express to of the wrist watch industry known just like BaselWorld attracts scores of attendees from Singapore who spend specific time photographing the latest models being displayed by any top breitling replica watch brands.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)