Thursday, July 23, 2015

July Baby

Hi guys! Yes, I am a July baby born in the year of the Dragon. 
My birthday this year was close to perfection! I wanted it to be an intimate celebration with people close to my heart. True enough, it happened just the way I wanted it to be. 




Apart from my family being complete with my brother-in-law, Kuya Don joining us, my friends from GMA, SPC and some girlfriends really came to our house to celebrate my natal day. It was just a simple dinner turned karaoke night with my fun friends.




I only decided to invite friends on the day of my birthday. I did not prepare for a big party. But thanks to my parents who prepared a sumptuous meal for my visitors. 


This year I had a parade of twelve cakes. I neither asked nor required people to come to my birthday celebration and bring cakes. But I am so happy for my friends' thoughtfulness. Thank you guys.







Thanks beshies... By the way, I'm now 27 years old. My wish is to become healthy and to live a more active lifestyle. I hope I can achieve my best bod ever before I turn 28. Join me in my journey. 


Birthday OOTD

OFFSHOULDER BLOUSE: CHERRYFIC FINDS
PANTS: UNIQLO

xoxo,

CHERRY MANING




1 comment:

  1. Looking fab in your birthday ootd Ms. Cherry! Belated happy birthday! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)