Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hongkong Disneyland



KID AT HEART. I'm finally here. Yehey! It's my first time in Disneyland Hongkong. I consider this a gift to myself before it's too late for me to enjoy this kiddie stuff. I am 27 now and I have to act my age (lol). Pretty soon, in God's perfect time, I'll be spending more summer days here with my future kids (haha). Well, that's what I want. I'm sure my future kids will love it here too.




Disneyland is so huge. You have to be prepared for a long walk. Be sure to wear proper attire. Rubber shoes, sleeveless shirt and shorts is a better option especially when you want to experience all the rides. Bring extra clothes kiddos.






I strolled around Disneyland and did not try the rides so I was just comfortable with wearing pants and long sleeves polo.



OOTD:

LONGSLEEVES BLOUSE: FOREVER 21
PANTS: FOREVER 21
SHOES: NEW BALANCE
BAG: LONGCHAMP
SHADES: RAYBAN





One of the most colourful and densely populated area in Disneyland is the Toy Story World. Extreme rides are here so we see a lot of adults in this area. I was dying to try the rides but the long queue discouraged me. No patience, no rides.




This is officially my favourite spot in Disneyland. Perfect for people looking for adrenaline rush. people shouting fearfully while others are laughing hard. I got excited and nervous by just looking at them.



For you to enjoy all the rides and the spectacular shows in Hongkong Disneyland, it is best that you come early. Better yet, you should book a room for overnight stay in their hotel. In that way, you would have more time and energy to ride all you can in Disneyland.



More photos about Hongkong Disneyland on my next blog.
Bye for now :)


xoxo,

CHERRY MANING


3 comments:

  1. One of the most densely populated areas in the world, ranking 4th with 7,055,071 Hongkongese or Hongkongers stuffed like pie filling in a space-challenged crust. hsbc mpf

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)