Monday, June 22, 2015

Cinderella Party

It was Heather's birthday party last June 14 and the birthday theme, Cinderella Chic. Well, Cinderella is my favourite Disney Princess. I love her story because it's very inspiring. We all want to become a princess and we all love to think that someday our prince will come.

I don't really like to dress up that day but my friend Farah told me to really prepare for it. So I looked for a dress in my shop, Cherryfic Finds. Luckily I have found a royal blue dress for me. I also used my glass shoes. Shoes with glass heels rather. Perfect match!

OOTD

Dress: Cherryfic Finds
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Bag: Louis Vuitton








Kids Party is just awesome. It's like reliving my childhood days. Plus, I get to meet old friends and their babies and find new friends. I shared my wish to Heather during the party. My wish is for her to grow up as a God-fearing and family-centered individual. I wish that God will grant her wisdom and I pray that she will be equipped with the values that will make her a better person when she grows up.

Happy Birthday Heather!

xoxo,

Cherry Maning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)