Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tassel T-Shirt

Embrace the latest trend in Bangkok. Tassel shirts and fringe crop tops for summer! This is Cherryfic's very own TASSEL SHIRT. Last month when I went to Bangkok, most shops sell shirts that are of this design. Tassel is a tuft of loosely hanging threads, cords or other material knotted at one end and attached on clothing. I know you've seen tassels on some furnitures. Yes! But I would have to agree that it looks perfect fine on clothes too.  I have also checked stores like Forever 21 and H&M outside Davao a month ago and they have many tasseled clothes to sell too. Trust me, in no time, it will reach Davao. So have your own tassel top and enjoy summer. Here's an everyday fashion you could copy.










TASSEL TOP: CHERRYFIC FINDS
BLACK RIPPED DENIM SHORTS


Trendy, fashionable but wearable.


XOXO,

CHERRY MANING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)