Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Perfect Flush Blush


My eveyday make-up essentials: foundation, powder, eyebrow pencil, lippie, and blush on. That's the most basic combo and very essential things for my everyday look.

Today, I am going to talk about my favorite blush on. I went to Sephora Malaysia one time. It was my very first Sephora visit. I bought my Naked Urban Decay and some make up on brands not found in the Philippines. I've come across this cute brand "Too Faced". The brand theme was so cute. One item caught my attention: 


Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush


The heart shape blush on took my heart away. And it isn't all presentation. The product itself is perfection. It's the perfect flush blush for me. It's a mix of gold and pink. To compare it with my local favorite, Faceshop Baked Blush, I would say that their difference aside from the pink and white shimmer combination of the local brand as compared to gold and pink, would be the silk and fine texture of Too Faced. Highly noticeable.



This is my heart shaped blush now. It's almost empty. I am just so happy that my sister found this brand in Australia. I am blessed to have a sister who helps me complete my vanity kit.



Here's some of her 'pasalubong' (gift) for me. I am super in love with this blush on. The flush blush can really make you look glowing and blooming. People will really notice your vibrant glow and fresh appearance. It costs 39 aud good for almost one year use. It's a kikay must have. 

Xoxo,

Cherry Maning



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)