Monday, May 4, 2015

Keeping Up

I know right! This is the most daring post ever! I am not skinny. I am a girl with a huge built, somewhere between mesomorph and endomorph. But I am wearing this simply because I don't wanna be left behind. Believe it or not I am a very conservative person. But in the name of fashion, I have to be bold and flexible. I have to keep up with the latest trends. Also, I feel like I am growing bigger and bigger each day and sooner or later I will be as enormous as everyone in the family. So I am posting this to remind myself that I have to enjoy this moment when I can still fit into my dresses at Cherryfic Finds. This will also serve as a challenge for me to be diet conscious. 




Never mind my facial expression. By the way, I think I look like Ariana Grande with my pose on top. This is my blog anyway. No violent reaction please! (lol). This is a free country!

So let's talk about weight management. Ouch! It has always been a challenge ever since. It may not be obvious but hey I am on a diet (lol). I often get comments like "hey! you gained weight" etc. Fine with me. No hurt feelings. There's nothing wrong with stating a fact but please know that I am trying my very best to manage my weight issues. Although I have been a little bit lax about it lately because somebody already makes me feel loved for who I am and whatever my shape is, I still owe myself some pampering and conditioning. After all, we feel better, more confident and happy with a healthy state of mind and body. 




Unlike before, I am not taking any shortcuts in losing weight this time. I am doing it the healthy way. I jog and eat healthy foods. My only problem is I can't say no to sweets.







CROP TOP: CHERRYFIC FINDS


Thank goodness I know how to find the right angle in my pictures. Yep! I am still a work in progress. More weight to lose and more confidence to gain. Be with me in my journey to a sexier and more cherryfic me. In the next few days, I will write about my diet regimen. So don't forget to hit the follow button. 



xoxo,

CHERRY MANING

2 comments:

  1. how to install feedjit free live traffic on my blog Ate Cherry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay conservative. Keeping up doesn't mean daring. You are a trend on your own. That makes you different and sets you apart.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)