Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Princess Tail

Do you have your own Hi Low Top? I wouldn't be surprised if you have a Hi Low dress or skirt. It became more popular in the Philippines first. Since Cherryfic Finds aims to be fashion forward, we are bringing you the latest from the fashion capital of the world to our beloved city even before it becomes popular. Right now, hi low top is trending in Bangkok.





Here's the back view. I love the floral prints and the white princess tail. 





Here's a tip on how to wear the Hi Low Top. It is best paired with a black leggings or pants. It will also look great and very casual when paired with denim shorts. By the way, since this is also crop top, it'll really be short in front. As for my body built, it is above my navel. 









I hope you guys are excited to buy this Hi Low Crop Top. It will be available soon at my shop. It comes in different colors. Aside from white floral prints, we have black and blue.








Thanks for all those who follow my blog. More fashion inspiration soon.



xoxo,

CHERRY MANING

4 comments:

  1. Miss Cherry,

    Offer po sana kita ng website development and designs.
    Gawan po kita new website.

    Nag messaged na ako dati sa inyo di pa lang kayo nagrereply

    Don't worry. I will offer my web design and development services for free including the domain (www.yourname.com)

    Just want to add you in my references and would be glad for a testimonial and recommendations if it's okay

    Sincerely,
    --

    Rommel Gloria
    Web Designer/Developer
    Skype: stanger_lei
    Email: stanger_lei@yahoo.com / info@embedideas.com
    Website: http://www.embedideas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! That sounds like a good idea 😄👍

      Delete
    2. Yeah :) I messaged you last month in Facebook but you haven't message me back.
      Please reach me here Miss Che:
      - stanger_lei@yahoo.com
      - rommel.gloria@gmail.com

      Skype: stanger_lei
      YM: stanger_lei

      Looking forward :)

      Godspeed!

      Sincerely,
      --

      Rommel Gloria
      Web Designer/Developer
      Skype: stanger_lei
      Email: stanger_lei@yahoo.com / info@embedideas.com
      Website: http://www.embedideas.com

      Delete
    3. This is my Facebook personal page :) https://www.facebook.com/rom.gloria

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)