Saturday, April 18, 2015

Micro-est Of All

Just very recently I sold all my cameras for an upgrade. You know very well that in my blogs from September 2012 up to early this year I've been using Canon 450D in 50mm lens and my all time favourite Panasonic Lumix GF3 Micro Lens Camera.

In my latest post, which is Sexy Shoulders, my new Panasonic Lumix GM-1 debuted. I have been in love with my Lumix G line obviously. I could have chosen other  brands but since I am so contented with my GF3, I never switched. 



I was actually torn between Lumix GX7 and Lumix GM1 but I couldn't afford a P60,000.00 super camera so I chose the latter which is still expensive but manageable plus I got a discount. Good thing it was on sale so from P45,000.00 SRP to P26,000.00. Good bargaining huh? It could have been P30,000.00 but I was able to ask for the lowest possible price. Anyway, the store is located at SM Mall of Asia in Pasay.

It has a built in WiFi that lets you transfer pictures easily, 16mp, and has Live MOS sensor. It's LCD is touchscreen and the rest is too technical to mention. GM1 is the mirco-est of all Micro cameras made by Panasonic. It is small and light weight. It has higher ISO than my GF3 and the most attractive feature for me is it's vintage look. 

So far, I am having fun exploring my Lumix GM1. Here are some of the photos my brother took with my new toy in low light. He used the Intelligent Auto Setting.








OOTD: CHERRYFIC FINDS COLLECTIONS

Here are the pictures I took in Manual Settings.






NO FILTER for a very honest review. Looks yummy huh? More fun moments to share with Lumix GM1. More blogs and high quality photos too.



xoxo,

CHERRY MANING



2 comments:

Leave some LOVE c",)