Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fashion Show for a Cause


March 24, 2013 - Saturday at D'Leonor Hotel I hosted a FashionShow for a Cause for benefit of those who are in need through Philippine National Red Cross.

I was personally requested by the owners of both Rogine's Beauty Care and D'Leonor Hotel to host the event.
Ms. Mercedita Lim, Owner of D'Leonor Hotel
Tita Susan Flores and Tita Gene Junsay, owner of Rogine's Beauty Care
Rogine's is a major sponsor of the said event. Tita Susan and Tita Gene went with me but before we went to the venue, they pampered me at their salon the whole afternoon. I'm so loved and well taken care of. Thank You Rogine's!!!

Wonderful staff of Rogine's

Rogine's Beauty Care Staff and Beauticians

My make-up artist, the most humble, talented and always on the go, Wyndell Samuya.

He can transform the not-so-pretty into a GODDESS. He is simply the best. Should you need his magic touch, I'd leave his number at the CONTACTS section up above... See?


Don Lanzar, my co-host is a professional. He is a businessman and the President of Jaycees, a civic organization who's committed for the success of each member in every endeavor such as business, etc. while doing charity works for others.


The show was also attended by Mr. Jake Cuenca who sang three adorable songs that night.

 
As for my gowns, I'd like to thank Ms. Angel Gabuni for my first outfit. The black and white tube with the tutu sequins skirt as the highlight. I'm a Barbie Girl.


Of course, Wedding Channel for being so generous they dressed me up with this elegant black semi-gown. It's a cocktail dress with long black chiffon wrapped around. It's fantastic.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful night. I don't often host events in the city now because of my tight schedule but I couldn't say no because my presence is already a contribution to the Philippine National Red Cross as they continue to serve the humanity.

xoxo,
CHERRY MANING

























1 comment:

  1. Awww... you're so lovely and pretty! :)

    I love your hair :)

    Hair Salon Tampa Fl

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)