Saturday, January 5, 2013

We're Back Soul Sisters!

We're back! Yes we are. I missed goofing around with my pretty, sexy, crazy, soul sister, Farah. It's been a busy holiday season for the both of us and so here we are catching up.


And although I'm peeling to the max, she made me go out to flaunt it to everyone at Abreeza. As always, we had so much fun.


She's wearing neons from Budget Barbie PH and I'm neutral and flat in my white Cotton On top, my favorite Black Mango Shorts, khaki cloth and leather combination bag from Charles and Keith and my new shoes, which is very comfortable and lite, and very affordable as well (P999.00)on sale that night, still from Charles and Keith.




I'm feeling entrep last night. I'm so excited to start my own business. I'm gonna need my stylist/successful businesswoman besh for this.


Oh by the way, my hair is back to extra long. It's a 22" human hair extensions full head set from Lynelle and I have to cut it and style it my own since it's too long. I am my own hairstylist and I invest in my hair so much.


More fashion picks, tips and advices for 2013! Do you like that? For make-up advices and other stuff you'd like me to feature, feel free to comment below!
Xoxo
Cherry Maning

2 comments:

  1. hi miss che.. .kaya po pla ang puti nyo. .san po nagpapa peel off? anong tawag sa procedure nd magkano???thanks=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maám cherry :)) Wow, you and your friend looked nice. Thanks for being one of the kindest customers we have. Hope to have some pics together when you drop by at the store :))hahah Stay pretty and cool :))) -CandKAbreeza

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)