Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Take pictures! lots of pictures...

What I've been up to since yesterday? I've been updating my instagram. I've seen other people's account (which I don't usually do by the way) and I think mine is so boring which is opposite to my exciting life. So I decided to frame pictures and add up some artistic effects so it'll become as lively as what i want it to be. Afterall, it's a reflection of my happy life.

My Instagram: @cherrymaning
#instagramming #instapic #instafame #igfame
I love taking pictures not (really) because I'm vain. Lol. Alright! Let's just say it's one of the reasons. But you see, I just love to capture every moment because it can never happen again. It's just amazing when we take pictures and look at those years after. It brings back lots of memories and emotions and etc. It's like stealing a moment of your life and locking it inside a drawer so you could revisit it anytime you want.

So here's a tip: while you're young, hot and sexy, take a lot of pictures... You just might lose all those when you grow. Seriously! ;)

When I grow old, I would really be proud to show my grandchildren how beautiful life is and how pretty grandma is when she was younger. Wouldn't you wanna do that also?

Looking at my old pictures in my timeline, I've seen the changes in my looks and body figure, improvement of my makeup skills and etc. Therefore, It's really helpful for review and comparisons so we can make conclusions and take some actions.

Publishing pictures online is also a practical way of saving space in my iPad and computer. Pictures really take lots of MB and it causes the software to slow down or lag. So there's Facebook and instagram for that.

Aside from the artistic effects you can add for your pictures to look great, you can use applications like Snapseed, iPhoto and Picasa for editing. For me these three are the best photo editors ever created. It's easy to use and it enhances my pictures.

If you have some time, visit my instagram and be part of my wonderful life!

Xoxo

cherry maning

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Besh I miss u na gyud super :) hehe thanks mwah happy new year my loves

      Delete
  2. "So here's a tip: while you're young, hot and sexy, take a lot of pictures... You just might lose all those when you grow. Seriously! ;)

    When I grow old, I would really be proud to show my grandchildren how beautiful life is and how pretty grandma is when she was younger. Wouldn't you wanna do that also? " -->> tama jud besh, agree kaayo ko ani.hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe omg !!!!! Besh ana gyud IMO mga Apo na.. Wow Lola you look sexy and hot... Char! Ana gyud noh? Hehe... Ka proud pod ta ana oi... Basi man Gud mag fat na ko pag tigulang :)

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)