Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Like This

Hi there! I've been busy for a while. I'm finally putting up my own clothing business. It's a cute little boutique where you can find my fabulous picks from dresses to jewelries etc. etc... It's gonna open tomorrow at 12 noon and I'm really excited about it. Putting up a business in a hurry is not a good idea because i always believe that with good preparation comes better results. But sometimes, ideas just pop out and when opportunity comes, if you're really into it and you have what it takes, you wouldn't think twice. Anyway, I'm really passionate about this so wish me luck guys!

Here's what you've been waiting for, my outfit post for this morning's UKB.





My outfit is really cute. It's Korean Fashion. I don't have to explain why I'm wearing red on a Monday. Read my old posts.

This outfit is from SIMPLE &CHIC and I've worn the blue version of this in November 2012 during he "ScareVenger Hunt". Click this.

You decide what color is best for me. Moving on, I'd like to invite you all tomorrow. Pls come to my store's grand opening. CHERRYFIC FINDS is located at La TIENDAS, 2nd Floor Victoria Plaza.



Xoxo,
Cherry Maning

1 comment:

  1. Any kind of a few replica watches attain a larger well wheel to duplicate the effect, although they don't arrive close to appearance of the period on rolex replica sale. Rolex in which the United Kingdom in the 1914 Joe ended up awarded the Hong Kong Observatory presented the first to watch the exquisitely detailed of the A-level certificate, and global positioning system with the rolex replica sale to share typically the award when specific keiki. Beadset diamond bezel with 25 round cut expensive diamonds and 4 sapphires set in replica watches effervescent wine diamond dial complete with 10 round cut down diamonds, scratch-resistant opal conversion crystal and replica watches uk. You would run into watches in variable looks and styles such as classic, adventure, acetate, wood, stainless steel numerous. This letter indicates the year that the fake rolex sale was produced.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)