Thursday, January 10, 2013

Asymmetrical

Hello there! How have you been? I know you've waited too long for my next post. So here it is...

This is my UKB outfit for today.

Top: Simple & Chic Online Buotique
Skirt: Apartment 8

My top and skirt have the same assymetrical cut and in the same direction. I wouldn't combine the two if it isn't on the same direction or else,it wouldn't be so nice to look at.


My top has some cuts on the sides showing my arms. I didn't know I'd look sexy with this attire. I was actually thinking I'm more conservative today. But thanks to the weird cuts.
This is just exactly what I want, unique with twist of elegance. I really don't intend to look odd. Fashion is not about looking odd of course. But then when you wear something beyond the usual, it catches attention and that's an additional factor.

I may not have the perfect legs but as I always say, "confidence" is sexy. But over confidence is also, "over"... Lol.

Back view


Accessories: Forever21

Shoes: Charles and Keith

There you have it. I hope you liked my post for today.


Xoxo
Cherryficlife


2 comments:

  1. Pretty as always!

    Check out PIXELS AND TALES! I hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Litratista :) I also check your blog once in a while. ;) love it!!!!

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)