Wednesday, December 26, 2012

UKB Christmas

Love, Faith, Hope. But the greatest of these is LOVE -excerpt from the bible.

Christmas Eve
This may just be my last Christmas celebration with Una Ka Bai team. 

Exchanged gifts on air.

My gift to Derf and Dotty's gift to me.


Christmas Day 

I did a simple gesture of showing love to my brothers and sisters on Christmas day. After all the graces and blessing I received, I ought to give back to those who are in need. What makes this day special is that I did this with my Kapuso in Una Ka Bai, Testigo and Super Radyo.

We visited the Osmena Park, Rizal Park, and Magsaysay Park.

We also visited the prisoners at Sta. Ana Police Station and San Pedro Polce Station. We also gave food to children at QRTCC.


One big pot of Arrozcaldo costs P 1850.00 and can feed 150 people.


WANTED: Palugaw Queen. So haggard. Carry on!
This picture was taken at San Pedro Police Station. 


It feels great to help. Maybe you guys should try it sometimes. Show some love!



Xoxo
cherry maning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)