Friday, November 2, 2012

Royal Treatment

Rejuvenate :)

Today I received a Royal Treatment like no other.

 

I was invited by my beautiful friend,

Francie Calderon to spend a relaxing afternoon

somewhere.


Since I'm scheduled for an out-of-town trip this weekend,

I decided to chill a bit.

Also, I missed her company a lot so I said yes.

Here's what I wore this afternoon...

We visited a common friend and spent hours catching up talking about anything.

The place was cozy and very relaxing.

I think she knew very well how stressed I am.

She then introduced me to two of her therapists

who were trained and highly skilled in spa treatments.

Oh I really didn't know she's up to mobile spa services and

I'm so happy she brought her staff there.

It's time to chill.

Services they rendered...

Manicure/ Pedicure

Foot Scrub

Parrafin Wax Treatment

Foot, Hand, and Arms Massage

Galvanic Facial Spa

 

 

I'm like a Queen

 

Thank you Francie Marie Ruiz- Calderon

I never felt so pampered like this before.

And to our dear friend who wish to remain anonymous, thank you... Mwah :)

Whoever you are and whatever you do, it's best to take careof yourself.

Love yourself.... Reward yourself...and be BEAUTIFUL!

Visit their Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Royal-Treatment-Mobile-Spa-and-Salon-Davao-City

to get the royal treatment you deserve!

Xoxo

Cherry Maning

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)