Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Red Carpet Look

It's once again, GMA Trade Party, a meet and greet occasion with GMA Executives, GMA Artists, and Local Government Units, Corporate Clients, media partners and sponsors. This happens annually before the year ends in order to extend our gratitude to all those who put their trust to the company. And to update everyone of other milestones reached within the year.

There is always room for improvement but even at this point in time, I'm already proud of our local shows especially Una Ka Bai, the show that I've come to love for almost three years of broadcasting. I'm so happy to reap the fruits of our hardwork. And more so to those who've pioneered this program, I know that they also feel proud and happy for what the show has become in five years. Congratulations Kapuso!



Standing tall in my golden stiletto from PRP.
Gown by Ronnie Deleon Nacua of Fazzione Haus.
Make up by the most talented, humble make-up artist I know of, Wyndell Samuya.

From left, Arriel Nengasca (EP Isyu Mindanao & FD UKB), Darios Relatado (Prog. Mgr. News and Public Affairs), Temujin "Tek" Ocampo (Testigo Anchor), Celerina Amores (Vice President GMA Regional Network News &Public Affairs), Darrel Blatchley (Bone Collector, Segment Host UKB), John Paul Seniel (Isyu Mindanao Correspondent, multi-awarded documentarist and film producer/director)

On my right, Margie Montejo-Dacanay, Executive Producer, UKB.

The Performers
La Diva with Mark Bautista

My UKB Lovies (too bad Derf Maiz left earlier)
The show wouldn't be complete without the "institution"/ pioneer of the show, the person who pushed us to become better, MR. DERF MAIZ


Guests and other Kapuso
Angelique or Angeline?
Future Ms. Saigon


Closer look


Closer look at Dotty's gown by Rennaissance

Just having fun at the venue :)

dotty and I

Good Friends


Hotel staff
My makeup artist, Wyndell Samuya

Fun, food, friends...

Xoxo

Cherry Maning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)