Monday, November 26, 2012

Breaking up is hard to do...

Let's talk about heartaches Hahaha... I think this is the very first time I'm gonna talk about my "not so recent" breakup. I'm not gonna share to you all the details as to why, when, how, who... Etc.. Of course, I'm not gonna dig up what I buried 6 feet below the ground for almost 10 months now.
The purpose of this blog is actually to give a bit of idea or shed some light to all those experiencing a breakup. I'm not playing Dr. Love here. :) All I want is to cater to some questions about how to deal with it and the likes...
I'm gonna share to you what I read on the Internet and how it helped me. Do you know who's the famous Single Woman? She's no other than Mandy Hale of this blog! (click)
She offers a lot of sound advices to all other single ladies in the whole wide world. One blog that I've read that truly made me turn the tables, and decide for myself to really let go is this:


Why Letting Go & Moving On is the Most TITANIC Decision You'll Ever Make (click here)

Sometimes it's hard but we need to let go. If love dies, you don't have to die with it. There's a whole new life waiting for you... Bigger and better. When I decided to let go, I finally learned to love myself more and my family. I channeled my energy towards fulfilling my goals and then one by one my dreams came true.
Before that, it was a long battle. It wasn't easy for me... I ventured to a lot of productive things, pampered myself, etc. Also, I suddenly became a bookworm for self help books. Hahaha. I think it's what women like me do... I've even known people who form groups somewhat like "AA or Alcoholics Anonymous" where single women gather to share books and inspirational words and insights until they finally withdraw from their sorrowful past. And for many, it helps.
Today, I'm gonna share to you one of the funny/intersting books I've read that kept me laughing and laughing during my supposed to be "depressed" moments.
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken by Greg and Amiira Behrendt
My friend handed me a copy of this book. It took me few days to read all of it. Actually, if you're too eager to read it you could finish it in a day or hours. But it's best to read it in a longer stretch of time. There are exercises in between chapters and activities that you can do or share with your breakup buddy, and more.
It was only today that I was able to have my own copy. Why did I buy one? I have to keep one just in case I end up broken hearted again?.. Lol... No! I just want to add this in my book collection. This book really moved me and helped me in many ways. Unplanned, I visited Fully Booked in Abreeza Mall and saw this one last copy. It was meant for me! :)
Another book I bought which I'm reading now is...
Mind you guys, I'm not in search for Mr. Right. I just want to know "The Rules". It might help me one day. I'll update you about the book after I finish reading it. :)
Hope this blog will help you guys! Remember, you can if you will. You can forget him and move on if you WILL. Happiness is a decision.
xoxo
cherry maning


1 comment:

  1. You should check out OMF Literature Bookstore, you'll find books there. Located beside Kangaroo coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)