Thursday, October 11, 2012

White Balance

Who would have thought I haven't had a good sleep last night?

I got home around 2 am and received a message that I will be anchoring the news alone
since Derf Maiz will not be around.

Pressure on me...

But hey! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


Seriously?

I look very serious on this pic :))


Thank God the show went on well.

blazer: fOREVER 21
pants: Simple and Chic

I love to mix and match my clothes

Going Solo today, my objective was to achieve a more mature look so I considered wearing a blazer.
It will show greater authority.

But taking into consideration that I haven't had a good night sleep, black blazer is definitely a no no!

I needed to compensate for the lack of sleep through looking fresh and clean
so I chose to wear
a white blazer.

White blazer = formal, elegant, but fresh

PLAYFUL as I am, I chose to pair it with floral pants making me look young.


After the show I went to NBI to get a clearance.

I changed my top.

I replaced my Forever 21 white blazer to ZARA white cardigan.

Here are some pics I took while waiting for my transpo




Swarovski Necklace and Earrings: Hedz Fashion Accessories and Jewelries




 PANTS:

Simple and Chic



Ribbon: fOREVER 21





"Believe in YOURSELF. If you don't, no one will."
-KOBE-

xoxo

Cherry Maning


4 comments:

  1. Oh how i missed seeing you weekdays during our ojt last summer... I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MS. Cherry.... done na?......Take care always.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet :( im so sorry... can i ask for an extension? hahaha... maybe tuesday next week?

      Delete
  3. I understand...I know your busy in your career, life, searching......Good morning....::-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)