Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stopover for Water

The weather isn't so good guys
So unpredictable....
(Blame it to Global Warming... Blame it to us...)

ANYWAY
Whenever it's too hot, don't forget to drink plenty of water to 
PREVENT DEHYDRATION which may cause headache, palpitations, etc...
Our body needs WATER. 


~ MY BOTIKA STOPOVER ~



My original plan was to visit my brother's tomb before the streets get busy by tomorrow.
However, the temperature was too hot to handle plus, I can't seem to find my Elizabeth Arden 
Shades... nothing to protect my eyes from glare. :-(
also, I'm so THIRSTY!


At SUYHOO earlier today.


~The happy face of the saleslady~

She told me that she's an avid fan of UKB.
Then, she handed me a piece of paper with names written on it.
"GREETINGS FOR TOMORROW please?" she added with a big big smile.
hehehehe 
cute!


At last, I'm re-hydrated!
By the way, WATER flushes out toxins and keeps our skin
HEALTHY.
So DRINK PLENTY OF H-2-O!


 Outfit POST

CANDY COLORED ME
EARLY IN THE MORNING

Necklace: HEDS ACCESSORIES
Printed Blazer: Budget Barbie PH
Yellow Pants: Budget Barbie PH





Oh baby baby...

YOUNG and looking FRESH.




Thanks Heds and BBPH



xoxo


CHERRY MANING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)