Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pinkish Night


~ ~ ~ GOOD VIBES ~ ~ ~

I'm so inspired to blog tonight seeing my rank increased from 500+ when I first registered in
http://www.topblogs.com.ph/ last sunday to #104 today.

Isn't it great?


I'm so HAPPY! c",)

By the way, I went out with the happy princess, Farah Z tonight.
GIRL BONDING.

Celebrating all Life's bounty!



Dinner time at GRAB A CRAB.
But we didn't order any crab.


Like a boss?









Bag and shoes from my favorite brand! CHARLES AND KEITH.




 FOOD TRIP


RETOUCH


MALLING BEFORE DESSERTS

Dr. Raiza Locsin and Family



OUR SWEET SURRENDER










HEDS ACCESSORIES FOR MY NECKLACE AND BRACELETS


SWEETY ?




 Fun... Fun.. Fun...

Subscribe!

Do visit my blog everyday! :)

Surprises await... mwah!!!

Be BLESSED.



xoxo


CHERRY MANING


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)