Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nosy About My Nose: Truth Revealed


Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm going to share a beauty tip every girl would love.

By the way, thank you so much for making my blog post, Make-up Essentials,
my most read blog ever since I started blogging.


and Kudos also to my partner in crime, Farah Zamora, for inspiring me to make this post.
Thanks besh!



~ @ ~


Let's begin!

Make your nose look thinner or totally RESHAPE it without SURGERY.

bare without my nose technique yet

A lot of people ask me if I had a nose job. lol NO!

They pointed out that during our college years and even way back before,
my nose is not that tall and thin.

I have a very humble nose actually. 
See?


I don't have that "matangos na ilong" unlike some of my siblings.
My nose is small, not flat though :) The shape is good but not really tall. 

  
It has been my problem before. I have chubby cheeks and I think having those all the more
makes my nose really look smaller.

I hate when people say "oh you have a cute nose"


A perfect face for me is a face with well-defined features.

But of course, those are just my ideals. Thank God, I learned to master doing my own make-up.


My make-up technique: NOSE CONTOURING/ NOSE LINE



Here's what you will need:

A Palette set with Natural Colors: NAKED

You can start the the technique after putting on your foundation and shaping your eyebrows.


Using the eyebrow brush, line the sides of your nose. Remember not to press too hard.

Create a line with a light brown shade.

My mistake before: I usually line my nose using a very dark shade making it obvious.


What we are actually trying to achieve here is an illusion that your nose is naturally perfect.
The light brown shade should only be 5 times darker than your natural skin color.
NEVER use black... please?




After creating the "frames", shade the sides of the nose by brushing the Buck Palette of Urban Decay
or any shade near that color for a more natural look.

What we are trying to achieve: natural shadows.  




Now it's time for the highlighter.
I'm using white beige of Ever Bilena. 


Create a straight line at the center.
The thinner the line, the greater the illusion of a thinner nose.



 We're not yet done :)
 After Highlighting the area, you have to soften the edges!



We're done!


CLOSER LOOK





HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)
If you do, please leave a comment
and subscribe



Behind the Scene
















Credits to the HAPPY PRINCESS! :)

Visit her blog: 






xoxo


CHERRY MANING :)




24 comments:

  1. yehey! may idea na kami thnks miss cherry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano maganda am suggest mo na topic next time? :)

      Delete
    2. make-up brushes haul and review pls

      Delete
  2. yehey... :) so nice besh.. so ispiring tlga ur blog to other girls which is my fave part of my blogging. love it. mwah. I was waiting for it since kanina. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe nag BBm ako sayo kanina besh na tapos na :) Ty much sa support and motivation. Besh kunin ko a contacts today :)

      Delete
  3. hahaha. Goodluck besh! Ikaw nlng magisa pagkuha mo... hihihihi.. that's another new blogpost from you! Trying out contact lenses, making it clean and to prevent infection. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg another challenge for me :( anyways... I included your link besh. :) hihi

      Delete
  4. wow very nice. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice che!:) mind telling us what brands you use for your browse lips and foundation?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude lips.. Brows etude and nyx :) foundation nyx. Pls check my old post tam... Make-up essentials so that u'll now my brand of choice .. The first link u can see above, click it :)

      Delete
  6. Nice that u r blogging, welcome to the blogging world..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim :) pls. Do subscribe :) ... Hope you could share some advices for blogging

      Delete
  7. Very nice pictures, Cherry. Yan ba glasses mo? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. But now I bought na my contact lens

      Delete
  8. Hi Cherry! I love your blog. It inspires me very much. I learned a lot from this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Jule! I'm happy to know that... :) Subscribe and comment alright? Don't be a stranger. You can also ask questions :) feel free... You guys keep me motivated!

      Delete
    2. By the way, i love the shade of your lipstick here. May I know what is the name of the shade?.. TNX

      Delete
    3. It's Farah's kasi.. :) I forgot the shade but it's Étude semi matte lipstick. Case color: pink

      Delete
    4. oh i see. How to subscribe cherry? commenting on a blog is new for me kase. :)

      Delete
  9. On the user right side of the page you'll see a listof my gorgeous followers :). Click join. It's actually bellow he search panel

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)