Friday, October 19, 2012

Nail Extensions


Nail care is really important since nails are always visible.

Manicured nails always make a good impression, but clean nails are the best!
Having long nails is also very sexy.

TRIVIA:
In ancient tines, long nails / fake nails is a status symbol that sets women apart from the commoners,
who are also laborers.
~~~~~~~
However, some women can't grow nails that fast or if they do, it cracks easily.
So here's the solution!
NAIL EXTENSIONS!
Let me just remind you that nail extensions is not a replacement!
It conceals short and damaged nails, etc. etc..

So I tried it!










Where can we avail of this service?
Visit Hairoscope besides Gaisano South, Illustre Street.
The only salon I know that has Wifi Connection.
They offer good services in a very affordable price.
Meet the owner !
Mrs. Concepcion Caingles
The person who did my extensions:
Chonah
She's the daughter of the owner :)
I'm happy with the result!

You can get your nails done for just 800 pesos!

Affordable isn't it?

Sow off your nails girl and be happy :)


Xoxo

CHERRY MANING



13 comments:

  1. Ganda naman!hahaaay kelan kaya ako gagawan ng fansign ni magandang binibini...
    Ironman

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana mas mahaba ung base it looks beeter and more natural =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! It was actually my choice to make it look like this. :) I'll experiment on other colors or styles or nail arts next time :)

      Delete
    2. thanks for having a time reading comments, btw if you want it to look more natural try longer base and shorter extension hehehe=) more power to you!

      Delete
    3. :) thank you so much. I really love to hear from you guys... all comments and suggestions are welcome :) pls do subscribe thanks :)

      Delete
  3. try the nailbar near ateneo grade school better service =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe some other time :) Ma'am Chona and Tita Babe kasi pamper me sa Hairoscope :) ... Hehe kaya I love to go back there every now and then

      Delete
    2. thanks miss cherry.. visit me again so i can check on you nails and dont forget to have your nails fill..

      Delete
  4. Kung maka kurot ka cguro ang sakit....ouch....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang ganda mo ms. cherry! more power!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ms.che hingi lang po sana nang advice regarding hair enhancing tips... I have this natural brown hair that makes its stands manipis po..If I got hair extensions would they add volume to my hair and make it looks thicker? I don't know if that helps ...Should I get them? how much it cost for me to have that BAGA HAIR LOOK? gracias sisies!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Check my answer on your post @peacock post

      Delete
  7. h miss cherry, how do you keep you skin glowing and very white? is there any products that you specifically your to maintain your skin to be glowing as always? hoping your honest feedback thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)