Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Me and My Big Mouth

My big mouth deserves a pleasant surprise.


This afternoon, I stayed home.

Up to now I'm trying to figure out what to write for my speech tommorow

at Lam Learning Center as they celebrate their 17th Founding Anniversary.



My brain is working hard while my stomach is empty. This shouldn't be!

My brains cells are swelling.

My neurons need some energy booster!


KAZ to the rescue :)

What's inside the bag?



Surprise!

here's my burger treat...



Captain "Cherry's" Burger from Outkaz



The sender- Kazuro I. Ueji, owner of Outkaz Smoke N' Grill


Captain's burger is my favorite among Outkaz Burgers.

Extra large patty plus crispy hash brown topped with onions and
Steak sauce!

Yummy!


Jawbreaker! Open your mouth as wide as you can.


Big!!! Heavy!!!! Savory!!!!


Yummy!

Two bites and I'm full.

Thanks Kaz!



This picture was taken over a month ago during our shoot for Mangaon Ta Bai.

oops! Pigging out again. Diet starts tomorrow. Lol :))


Pigging out,

Cherry Maning
Burp!




11 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Wish we also have it here in Samar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're from Samar. It really is yummy and heavy ...

      Delete
  2. how to order this one miss cherry?:)paingkit gamay,pwede?hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. besh cge lng ka ingon diet starts tomorrow.. hehe miss you besh...sa house lng din ako today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol miss u too... Alangan besh. Motto ko man yan hihi

      Delete
    2. Besh have u checked Tricia g's latest? Floral tights hihi na una tayo :) love it!

      Delete
  4. Where is that burger place located, Cherry? Para masubukan din :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Near Sta Ana Elementary School. :) you should :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Cherry. Along R. Magsaysay pa rin ba? I'm only familiar with Sta Ana Natl High School...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. :) it will really satisfy your tummy swear! :)

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)