Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Second Monthsary


Love ... Love... Love...

It's cherryficlife's 2ND MONTHSARY!!!

and more or less, I now have 35, 000 views

as a "THANK YOU" gift to all my subscribers,

I'm giving away this 500 php worth of Gaisano Mall Gift Certificate!



EXCITING RIGHT?

lol


MECHANICS:

  1. Subscribe and Follow my blog. I should be able to see you in the list of my blog followers.
  2. Answer the questions and post it in the comment box below!
In my two months of blogging, what post do you like the most? Why?
(eg. I love http://cherryficlife.blogspot.com/2012/10/red-lips.html because.... )

  • If you're done, share this blog post on your Facebook account. Notify me through sending a private message so I could check if you really shared my blog... 

 https://www.facebook.com/koymaning -> official Facebook account

GOOD LUCK!

One lucky winner with the best answer
will be chosen this coming November 5, 2012 - 10 pm.





xoxo


Cherry Maning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)