Monday, October 8, 2012

Fab Monday Morning


JUST ANOTHER
Manic Monday... 


 SMILE - most powerful 'secret' weapon 

There are lots of reasons to be happy. WAKING UP is one.

~~~

I'm loving the energy I have today

&

I owe it to the chocolates I ate earlier this morning. lol 

It successfully released HAPPY HORMONES in my system on this crazy Monday morning.


~~~~


Well, today I'd like to give special recognition to 
Ms. Karen Tay of Simple & Chic 
for making me look fabulous in UKB.


By the way, she handed me a gift last Saturday

Look at these!!!


So thoughtful!


Moving on... 

Here's what I wore at Una Ka Bai:






What I like about this dress:

colors are attractive: RED, BLACK, GOLD and WHITE

the prints look ELEGANT

lightweight 



 It's perfect! One of my favorites :)

Thank You Very Much Ate Karen!



ACCESSORIES by Ms. Hedelyn Hong

I met Ma'am Hedelyn Hong last Friday at Starbucks Abreeza Mall and She gave me a bunch of 
exquisite Fashion Accessories and Jewelries including this bracelet with Swarovski Crystals.




It also comes with a pair of earrings!

If you wanna have one you can contact her through: +63922-339-7967

or visit her page at :




NOW this is LIFE.
I'm enjoying every moment of it!




credits to Ms. DOTTY IBANEZ for the the photos








xoxo

CHERRY MANING 

21 comments:

  1. ang ganda mo dito ms. che, soooooo blooming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jinky! good morning :) maraming maraming salamat

      Delete
  2. wow! you look sooo stunning today cherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love how the photographer captured your natural beauty! i so love it. you look great in red and black hehe!

      Delete
    2. great shot dotty! you captured her beauty perfectly well! ^^,

      Delete
  3. ang ganda ng view...:) wafa pajud ang model

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day to you MS. CHERRY!!! I'm already out of words to appreciate you....all I can say is "You are such a diamond, very precious......!!!!!!! Once again, Thank you so much......hoping you will be having a great day.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sa South Pacific ba to located Mam Che?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're welcome che :) stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ate karen! I've posted all of those na I used. Check on the labels ate karen... I have it there... Simple and chic! :) more pictures pa po soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gaNda mO taLaga miss Cherry Maning...,sana makita kita sa personal..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  10. This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
    body boss fitness guide & body boss Power-Up Workouts



    ReplyDelete
  11. It is interesting to have it discussed widely, so that we can gain more objective opinions.


    body boss fitness guide &body boss Power-Up Workouts

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
    body boss fitness guide & body boss Power-Up Workouts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.


    body boss fitness guide & body boss Power-Up Workouts

    ReplyDelete
  14. body boss fitness guide & body boss Power-Up Workouts it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)