Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Body Fit


Me and my sexy back lol
Thank you so much Tatiana! I really really really love my skirt!

It's the best.

A tight fitting skirt like this will always bring out the curves in you.

I know women with big butts sometimes find it awkward but it's actually an asset.

Bigger butts or wider hips will only emphasize your
small waistline making you look more sexy.
I'd also like to thank Hedelyn Hong of Heds Accessories for making me look more elegant.
The necklace is really superb.

Outfit:
Top: Mango
Skirt: Tatiana
Accessories: Heds Accessories
Eyewear: Rudy Project.


Hope you all like my outfit today!

Leave a comment!


Xoxo

Cherry Maning

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Nice smile on the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like gene maning! u related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grab the chance to Meet and Greet GMA Davao's TV Host and Beauty Queen, Cherry Maning, and know how and where she does her smart and affordable shopping for great fashion finds as well as the chance to have your photo taken with this feisty fashion icon! Go to www.facebook.com/tatianashoppe for the mechanics. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakaka inlove ka naman madam...:-) by the way... your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of your pic its my cp screensaver....sorry...:-) dami ko n collection... have a nice day cherry...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)