Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blazers Barbiefied

My stylist's fashion treat


Here we go again...

Sharing beauty secrets and fashion tips


Today, I'm Barbified with Floral Blazers and Black Trendy High-Waist Shorts, and Prada Inspired Shades
 




Closer Look at my blazer's floral prints


ONE thing that I like most, the PADDING.
It sets the style more fierce and corporate







 COOL SHADES huh?





There you have it guys! my fashion statement.


Love it or hate it... It's all up to you.

I'd like also to share Farah's Outfit


I so love it!
Anyway, I'm sharing Preview's May Issue with
Kris Aquino as cover girl wearing floral blazers. 


Inspired much?
Get that fashion...
Be barbified!

Visit BBPh.


This is my second Printed Blazer Post...
Might wanna visit the Peacock Blazer
http://cherryficlife.blogspot.com/2012/10/peacock.html



xoxo


Cherry Maning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)