Thursday, September 13, 2012

Street Wear

 I went out and strolled on the busy streets of Davao City yesterday with my stylist, Farah just before my Mangaon Ta Bai shoot for UKB. Tiring it may be but I still managed to look fashionable and edgy .
Thanks to BBPh!

I really LOVE this picture though the metal holes of my hair extension popped out! See?! I know right. 
FASHION ON THE GO!

Alright! This is my own simple way of adding up a little bit of that "edgy" look in my street fashion. 
earrings/bracelet: BBPh Accesories
Shirt/ blazer: BBPH
Shades: Charles and Keith by Farah Zamora :))
Shoes: Violeta (Chimes Specialty Store)


BACK VIEW
Outfit Shot
This Shirt? Cherry Shirt of BBPh
 GIFTS FROM THE HAPPY PRINCESS! <3 Hugs>>> Thanks besh!

 


So here's our Mangaon Ta Bai Venue:

Located beside SM Ecoland

My lead ACTOR: NESTY FERNANDEZ and ACTRESS:ROCHELLE ENRIQUEZ
It's Playtime Chef Jun!






And? THE TASTE TEST!



AFTER THE SHOOT

My "Beast" Friend in COLLEGE, Nesty Varie Fernandez
My Bestfriend's Pretty GF, Rochelle :)
Goofing around!


  THE PEOPLE BEHIND SMG!

Way to go GUYS!


GOOD PEOPLE COOK GOOD FOOD


XOXO

Cherry Maning


5 comments:

  1. lead actor and lead actress jud besh?hahaha Shocks! Naremember na nuon nako ang ulaw moments dah.hahaha
    Pinaka-LOVE na scene kay ang KAON time..i mean ang food tasting:) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha :) enjoy besh? More pa? Hehe... Kng naay other trip. On call mo ha :) hehehe. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nag enjoy jud mi besh!:) first time kaayo oi.hahaha ulaw mode.. unexpected kaayo..pero thankful sa experience..haha thanks besh :)
      More? .pero pwede behind the scene lang mi?para game kaayo :) hahaha
      We really love the food (bagnet and Mongolian BBQ).. Yum yum yum kaayo !:)

      Delete
    2. "GOOD PEOPLE COOK GOOD FOOD" --> tama jud besh!:)•(♥)

      Delete
    3. And beautiful people eat good food hehehe :)
      Til next time. Laag ta next time...

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)