Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Segment Host

"Change is the only constant thing in this world" - Anonymous

September 16, 2012, Sunday - Technical Rehearsal before the relaunching of UKB.
GMA Studio
UKB Executive Producer, Margie Dacanay

PM -Darios Relatado, OD - Kuya Jojo, FD- Kuya Aying


FLASHBACK

GMA Davao's local morning show, Una Ka Bai Una sa Balita aired its pilot episode on October 8, 2007 with main hosts, Derf Maiz and Sarah Hilomen.

SEGMENT HOST

The show was already on its third year when I joined them

After being crowned as the Sinag ng Dabaw 2010 and received the award "Darling of the Press", I was invited by UKB Exec. Prod. to be the guest host of the show for three days. My first appearance in UKB was on June 2, 2010.

My first birthday celebration in UKB


A week after, I signed a contract becoming one of the mainstay Segment Host of the program to appear twice or thrice a week. A month after, I became the News Anchor of FLASH BULLETIN in the morning. And on November that same year, I was regularly seen by UKB televiewers everyday from Monday to Friday as the only Segment Host.


February 2011, Sarah Hilomen left the show.



Some other people came but later left the show. yet, we remained :)

WHY I LOVE BEING A SEGMENT HOST?

Adventures





People in the field


Food


Fashion
Etc...

It is challenging, spontaneous, fun and exciting!


However, we all have to grow.


It's time for greater challenges.


C",)

Cherry Maning

















5 comments:

Leave some LOVE c",)