Monday, September 24, 2012

Red Melodrama

Today is bloody Red.

My mom always reminds all of us in the family to wear

Red on Mondays

for it was believed that the color will bring good luck and prosperity

to the person wearing it at the start of the week.

As for compliance, I rate myself "poor". :)

Aside from the fact that I only have few red-colored clothes in my closet,

I find it hard to do my make-up wearing red. It's hard to pair it with other colors especially in the morning

when you are expected to have that soft and pleasant early morning look.

Red for me is a very strong color / seductive.

And though I love red, I don't see it fitting in the morning show.

Thanks to Simple and Chic for the RED HOT PANTS, I was able to comply with mom.

To counter the very strong nature of red,

I paired it with WHITE Mango blouse that my sister gave me.

I always believe that RED and WHITE combination is perfect.

Since I've worn white top over red pants, I didn't have to worry bout my make-up.

By the way...

In my pictures, you can observe the melodramatic editing.

I played with my SNAPSEED Application on my IPad and I find it cool.

It's like I'm in Twilight Series. Agree?

Anyway,

whatever you choose to wear today, always

pray to God for more blessings...

nothing is much more effective than that.

xoxo,

Cherry Maning

 

10 comments:

  1. You define yourself like a red rose that always bloom, your so lovely Miss Cherry Maning :)


    -One of your fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim ;) but just like roses I have thorns too.. Ok na din yon kesa horns.. :) anyway, thank you for taking time to leave a message. I Always always always love to read messages... :) subscribe pls

      Delete
  2. Parang Twilight nga Cherry, nicely edited. But you can only do so much editing; ang ganda na kasi ng subject :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coy nakalimutan ko sabi sa yo na bili ka ng lens hood, kasi nag flare dun sa isang photo. nice edit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meron ako kuya :) free na sa lumix na 14-42mm ko na lens :) d ko gamit. Kapoy bit2 hehe tamad noh? Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to give credits to Dotty Ibanez pala some of those pix gamit ang kanyang dslr :) not my lumiX

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are like a kontrabida girl ms cherry hahahaha!
    but your so lovely,happy and i know that no one can say your not beautiful and sexy.
    I download this to my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are like a kontrabida girl ms cherry hahahaha!
    but your so lovely,happy and i know that no one can say your not beautiful and sexy.
    I download this to my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are like a kontrabida girl ms cherry hahahaha!
    but your so lovely,happy and i know that no one can say your not beautiful and sexy.
    I download this to my phone.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)