Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pink Floral Tights

Pose on a Terrace Shoot ala Maggie Wilson?

 I really want to blog about this certain FRIENDSHIP issue that me and my stylist talked about just this afternoon. And as much as I wanna express my thoughts about it, right now I'm just so freaking tired and my brain cells are not functioning well :'( huhu....hmm.. so maybe next time. Let's just talk about my outfit today. Alright? :)
end-

LAST NIGHT- I was about to post this one. I always get excited in posting my blogs. However, I wasn't able to continue writing because I was too tired and too sick to do so.

I left my computer, went to bed and took a nap until some bad news erupted.
I stayed awake til 12 midnight.

I'm glad right now I'm able to post this one.



Yesterday, me and Farah went out for some fresh air and also shop for our outfit tomorrow :)



OUTFIT POST!

TOP: Budget Barbie PH

TUBE: Budget Barbie PH

PANTS: Budget Barbie PH

WATCH: Technomarine

SUNGLASSES: Elizabeth Arden

BAG: Charles and Keith


White sheer top is always a good choice for your skin to breathe.


This pants I'm wearing is super girly... super cool!


Cherry and Farah's favorite C and K




I have always been comfortable with her.

She's HONEST

She's KIND

She's PRACTICAL

She's FUNNY

She's FARAH :)


TRUE FRIENDS never LEAVE each other BEHIND.



Cafe France


Cherry on TOP!

My Choice- Lemon Iced Tea



View from the Top@ the PEAK


Cherry loves Lemon


Candid


www.happyprincessz.blogspot.com


Cherry on Top!


Cherry Lips



OVERALL, our search for the perfect outfit is tiring yet fun.
Energy super DRAINED.
RECHARGING NOW.

Excited for tomorrow!

See you at F21!


XOXO

Cherry Maning



16 comments:

  1. As always, very nice pictures, Cherry. First comment ako, nice. Have a great day ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) Ok din kasi you get to visit malls in the morning na wala pa masyadong tao; while the rest of us nakakulong sa office, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!I so love the shoes and the outfit is awesome..Thanks for sharing this fashion guide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At your service :) --- soon to be a professional fashion blogger :)

      Delete
  4. nice photos and post!
    your totally have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos and post!
    your totally have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos and post!
    your totally have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you besh! hehe wweeee... professional fashion blogger na!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cafe France besh.. hindi Cafe Franco. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. coy pa promote nang aking blog

    http://rudedolfo.blogspot.com/2012/09/recent-portraits.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)