Friday, September 14, 2012

My Ugliest Day

Today, I'm Jinxed.
I really don't feel pretty at all.(chos?!)
Look how stressed I am.
You can easily see it through my pictures
NO MATTER HOW HARD I CONCEAL IT, IT SHOWS
and I'll tell you why in a bit.
The fact that I am 'hardworking', (ehem) Carry lang!
Today's supposed to be a perfect day if ONLY I had a good night sleep. I wasn't able to sleep well for so many nights now AND it's not helping me, obviously! Sad part, it only gets worst.
I wanted to regret why I still pushed myself to work today. But knowing that there are a lot of people who wish to see me even during my ugliest, I know it's a better choice.
Am I pushing myself too hard?
Spreading myself too thin?
hmmm... Yes!
Jinxed, I brought my DSLR which later went crazy flashing "lens not attached". I just can't figure out why it's not taking pictures anymore when the lens is obviously 'attached'.
SEE how jinxed ?
HOWEVER, there were things that happened today which I'm grateful for.
First of all, I received a bouquet of ROSES (unexpected) - Sweetest thing.
Hosting Unilever Philippines Knorr Cooking Show - BLESSING :)
Getting to know the Country's Celebrity Chefs -Amazing :)
Hottest Male Chefs: CHEF MARTIN JICKAIN and PAULO SIA
C",)
IMANG - poise na poise lol
NANING nga pic using my IPAD
happiest?
the guy with a 'weird' rather 'unique' name. UAEL KYRIE

No matter how pissed you are with the situation, never ever let your emotions take over. There's always a way.

This picture I grabbed at Martin's Instagram
LUMIX SAVED THE DAY!


UNILEVER TEAM

... and here's PAULO SIA -sounds familiar ;)

SIYA SI PAO... Hi Pao!:)
Cute?

Unprepared
THE HOTTEST MALE CHEFS and THE FRYING PAN lol hahahaI'm BURNED! too hot to handle.
Rainbow after the RAIN haaayyyy...

OOPS!

Before I forgot, here's the man behind the camera, thanks besh!

Wyndell
SO...
No matter how many sleepless nights you had..
No matter how tough your day may be...
No matter what...
BE OPTIMISTIC
 

Goldfish eyes=WORST!

Tip: When you cry at night, WHATEVER the reason may be, don't cry too hard and never rub your eyes.

(uuyyyy.. chismis)

 

I feel a lot better now.

I need to REFRESH and REJUVENATE :)

NO MATTER WHAT, STAY BEAUTIFUL.

 

xoxo

The Ugly Duck

 

11 comments:

  1. even how stress you are... gwapa man ghapon.... diba artista na nga chef maam..??? ahm im still hoping nga maapil nko sa emu FS karon nga week maam...:) hehe isa kang inspirasyon pra sa akoa..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahm, bagay kaau mo sa nkawhite maam oh... gwapa ug super gwapo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe :) I'll check sa list ni Farah. d nya pa na send eh. My DSLR is at the repair shop pa. I hope lumix will still save me tomorrow for the fs requests :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super gwapo nya ako gwapa ra.. hehehe.. ugly duck :) dawat2.. yeah! Martin's really cute, mabait and gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I look Chaka today. U saw me with those eyes hehe.l jinxed pa tlga

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Rude pinaayos ko pa :( cge lens not Attached. Cleaning done

      Delete
  7. dayyyyy! sounds famililar gyud... and halos kapareha ug name.. and ,may pgka jobee face pa.. ayaw jud ana dai pls.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyahahahahaha korek! Naa na KOY napupusuan hihi

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)