Friday, September 7, 2012

Mirrorless Camera


I am very happy!!! coz finally I got my dream camera. I just love it. It's AWESOME :). So today, I'm gonna showcase the pictures taken inside my room and earlier at Una Ka Bai using my new camera . My LUMIX camera is a mirrorless camera which has DSLR FEATURES. Handy and very lite, it is capable of capturing wonderful pictures that you thought only DSLRs can take. Plus, it has interchangeable lens. So it's really like a DSLR reduced in size. 




UNEDITED!

FREEDOM WALL  using INTELLIGENT AUTO

CREATIVE CONTROL HIGH DYNAMIC 
 The following pictures were taken using Intelligent Auto

This, for me, is actually a suicide mission. In these uncut/cropped photos you will see my skin peeling and other blemishes. :) Once again, Thank You ROGINE's Beauty Care


hearty locks (credits to ATE KRISTINE MANING) and Tory Burch


Necklace



DRESS: Budget Barbie PH
Aperture Priority
  Low Light Setting without FLASH.
with PAPA Charles

Derf, Helen and Me

Thank Budget Barbie PH

OIST!

Neil John Payat



Thank GOD I found you 




Panasonic LUMIX DSC-GF3

xoxo

Cherry Maning







4 comments:

  1. I was actually torn between this camera and a DSLR camera. Until now, I still have not decide. :(

    http://misslitratista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are nice! I have D3100 and this! I am not really good with DSLR naka auto lang ako palagi.. but with this camera.. I am learning! It's good for beginners like me. THE disadvantage of lumix gf3 is that it's so small mangangawit ka but it's perfect for travel photography etc. I really find it nice! plus, handy! perfect for blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. kung mapul an naka anang cam nimu ms. cherry akoa nana ha?:) tagpila gani na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 23k with the 14 mm lens and the 14-42 leNs :)

      Delete

Leave some LOVE c",)