Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Life

I'm so blessed! 



Low Pressure Area is currently experienced here in Mindanao. To counter this gloomy weather, I decided to wear something colorful.. CANDY COLORED to be particular. It feels good to wear bright and striking colors as opposed to white, black and grey these times. Thus CANDY colors (which is "in" today) are actually FEEL GOOD colors.

See?

ang kuhlet!

Today in Una Ka Bai, LJ Lindaan anchored the program in behalf of Derf Maiz. LJ is really one of those quiet type of guys in GMA. I admire his composure and I don't know why but when I look at him, I am reminded of a little boy sitting inside the classroom, prim and proper, and well-behaved.

nice shoelace! :)

With this pretty dress, you can tie a ribbon in front, on the side or at the back. In my case, on my left side.
hearty heart with my heart necklace!

My CANDY-COLORED FRIENDS!
morning newscast


Wendel of Joveth Pichon




CandyMEN? CANDY gays? :)


 Now, what about my shoes? Twist of Tangerine and Brown.



Shoes: CHARLES and KEITH


BACK VIEW
Kuya Aying! Thanks for my Tattoo! :) lol. Pardon my skin.. I'm still PEELING (Rogine's Beauty Care)


SIDE VIEW ala MARIMAR
  Another HAPPY Person! I envy Kuya Jojo coz he's going to ROME, ITALY this October.

our wet concept



Shower me with YOUR love <3

More blessing for HAPPY people! 


Dress: BUDGET BARBIE PH

Lovelots,

Cherry Maning

3 comments:

Leave some LOVE c",)