Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gems, Crystals and Stones

Last night, I received wonderful accessories from Ma'am Heds Hong.


I haven't had the chance of meeting her in person but I'm happy though
that she entrusted to me her precious gems which I also used earlier today at Una Ka Bai!


Turquoise and Lime Green gems.

I was told that some of the stones she used in making her accessories were actually
handpicked by her from other places outside the country. 


GEMS, CRYSTALS AND STONES never go out of style. 


OUTFIT

TOP: Terranova
SKIRT: Budget Barbie PH
NECKLACE: Hed's Accessories
SHOES: PRP

Green and Turquoise combinations are super striking so to balance it,
I used this Black Cotton Blazer. 


Here's a SWEET thank you to my dear SPONSORS!


Have I told you enough?


OOPS! It's time for taping.


TO MY SPONSORS...

"No act of Kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"


XOXO

Cherry Maning

3 comments:

  1. I like the print of your dress :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly beautiful Miss Cherry...Stay as sweet as you are!
    Ironman GF

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)