Sunday, September 23, 2012

Food, Friends and Shoes

who says being SINGLE is no fun at all?

Think again :)

As a single woman, you have all the time in the world

to explore

and conquer new heights...

you can focus on your career more...

enjoy the company of family, friends

and acquaintance...

eat a lot...

and shop a lot (favorite part hehehe)

love is blind?

It's a state that allows you to love yourself more

offering a chance for you to pamper yourself

and improve your well being on your own...


It helps you find that broken piece of your heart...

know what you really want in life...

and decide what kind of person you'd want to be with

should you ever wish to be taken again :)



kinda mushy? (I agree) hahaha..
undangan na nato ni ...


The TRUTH is I'm really happy right now.

Obviously! :))

Evidences:

(aside from a more closely knit family bond)

Food shared with a pretty friend on a date :)

Coco's Grill Yummy Platter 


MY PRETTY DRIVER,
Farah Barbara Cancio-Zamora

 


 

MY BOOMING CAREER


Conversation with the "Boss", Dr. Jaime T. Cruz, CEO of JTC Company- Franchised 8 Jollibee Stores


Broader Horizon...

MY PHOTOGRAPHER FRIEND,
Rudolph Alama


and his masterpiece :)



PICTURE PERFECT
"Shoes"

by RUDE DOLFO (Rudolph Alama of Sunstar Davao)

I always get what I want.


Blazer: BBPh
Corset: BBPh
Shoes: Jannilyn

Paparazzi Shot at Abreeza Parking Lot. Thanks Besh for the ride :)


There is a clear difference between being SINGLE and being LONELY.
ME?

I AM MORE THAN HAPPY
THANK GOD :)

I LOVE MY LIFE

AND FOR NOW....

I JUST COULDN'T

ASK FOR MORE





xoxo

Cherry Maning

7 comments:

  1. so inspiring besh! all you women! independent! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe a very beautiful woman is single, I am inspired on your strong and independent personality, hope all girls out there will idolized you, humble and kind, hope you could upload latest vids of your program una ka bai, so that I could stream and watch latest news and happenings in Davao City, Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks for that. It's so sweet of you to leave a comment (very much appreciated). Hope you will subscribe :) anyway with regards yo the video,I wish I could do that without me getting a suspension :) The company is really strict with regards to uploading video clips on the Internet. But as for the live streaming, I think the network is working on it. Let's hope for positive and immediate response to your suggestion.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for spending such time to reply. U made me smile and brighten up. You really deserve to be happy always. I already subscribed, I liked reading your blog, it really inspires a lot. Anyway do not blame me if you will upload videos without the consent of your big boss, its just my opinion, many viewers or followers will really cry if they don't see you on tv. Many thanks if they can work on it. Good evening and have a blessed day ahead. Sweet dreams.....

      Delete
  3. hi besh i super agree. who said being single ain't fun at all? LOL. shopping is the best :D hahaha! mishoo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)