Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dinner Date


Ranchero's Grill, Abreeza Mall, Davao City- I had dinner with my depressed sister, Grace Anne Maning last Saturday. She wanted to be with her friends for a sleepover but our parents disapproved. So as a "caring-loving-thoughtful"sister (lol), I  invited her for dinner and movie trip.


Come on sis, It's not that depressing. :)

This gal here, is 9 years younger than me. She is very active in sports. Among us girls in the family, she's the only varsity player. She's good in playing Volleyball. 
 Sinigang na Baboy na may Sampalok served hot.  


 Garlic Chicken of Ranchers reminds me of Bagnet at Bagnetian Kitchen, oily but delicious. 
 Avocado Shake for Grace and Mango for me.

 OOPS! I had one cup of rice only while my sister had 2 cups. 

Goodness Gracious! Indeed, my sis has a very good appetite!



 TRIO Buko Package. So sweet and heavy. I love it!

 

Sisters!

Outfit: White See-through Long Sleeves (Floral Sleeves)
White Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
Denims


xoxo

Cherry Maning


7 comments:

  1. ganyan tlga buhay Grace..patience lang. You will know later how much na tama ang parents mo.. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :) galing mag advice ni ate :) haha ty besh.. That blouse I told u. Same?

      Delete
  2. Ok kaayo ka Idol...ako fan sign ba yaw kalimti!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)