Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Corset and Peplum skirt

Hello there! Just in time for a blog. This will really be a quick post Ladies and Gentlemen. Sorry my DSLR messed up. So here's my UKB Outfit for today. Thank You Budget Barbie PH


 

Corset Top
and my Peplum Skirt

 

RESULT? PERFECT COMBINATION! 

I feel so Sexy :) (char lang)
I love the Corsetof BBPH coz it's not suffocating. I have tried other corsets and I had problems in the bust area. It's so small. This one is a lot comfortable. With the Peplum Skirt, it gives an elegant touch to my fashion. I love wearing it because it puts emphasis on the hips leaving an impression of a wider hips and smaller waist.




Also available at Budget Barbie PH, BLUE Peplum Skirt :)

taken sometime in August 2012
THANK YOU Budget Barbie PH

 


Shoes: Charles and Keith (my all time favorite)

Have a great day!

xoxo

Cherry Maning





5 comments:

  1. I love it besh. more info about the clothes and styling! ur improving na tlga! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! <3


    http://www.oc-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello po. saan po ang store ng budget barbie ph? may online store po? :) thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)