Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beauty Shots

GMA Testigo, Weekdays, 5:30pm

It's Testigo time! and I'm having so much fun :) Though you guys see me more serious in the afternoon, work is still as enjoyable as it is in my morning stint, Una Ka Bai. I co-anchored Testigo with the mainstay Alerto Anchor, Super Jun Digamon, who is also a very popular local radio personality. He is brilliant yet really humble and I salute him for that.

By the way... earlier today, I sent my camera to a Nikon service center for "cleaning" (which by the way cost me 3,500 php), I had to borrow Farah Barbara Cancio-Zamora's SONY Cyber-shot DSC H70 Digicam. Here are some pics i took.


 




offcam with the "couple" Mariz Posadas and Allan Ramirez  

 And I also took some IPAD photos:

 

with my make-up artist, Rene!

And of course, DSLR SHOT by Mariz Posadas!

I couldn't be more grateful for this picture. Thanks so much

with Mariz Posdas and Super Jun Digs

profile shot!

serious?

NEWSFLASH: My baby is back! yahoo... My Nikon D3100 is already cleaned lol. More pics and updates so SUBSCRIBE! :)


Clothes: Budget Barbie PH

xoxo

Cherry Maning

  

4 comments:

  1. maam naa kai video sa youtube..?? Good Luck sa Career mo... wish ko lang magkaroon na ako ng fs... More power.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys.. weekends na siguro ang fs :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)