Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Barbies' Day Off


After long, tiring and grueling days of hardwork, I now have the luxury of time to go malling, shopping and dating again. Me and my stylist, Farah Zamora (of Budget Barbie PH) have a regular "date" every week and since I've been busy with work we didn't have the chance to hangout lately not until today.

Mini photoshoot at ABREEZA:

The Happy Princess, Farah Barbara Cancio-Zamora
Happy
Inspired
  

Loved

Let's go?!
Cafe Laguna

Pa-order!

Poorman's Steak / Steak ala Pobre

Kare Kare

look who's addicted over the potatoes?


Chimes Store Inside Abreeza


My baby Fan. Hi Kurt!
 I bought a new one! yehey
 

Pretty Besh- my shopping buddy
Who would have thought we can get along very well? :)

Colorful Stuff

Peek-a-Boo
Give me a Break :)


WE MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE coz MY STYLIST IS MY BESH



xoxo


Cherry Maning



5 comments:

Leave some LOVE c",)