Monday, August 27, 2012

Leticia once again.




After our PopTalk (GMA News TV) shoot where I guested on their episode featuring Davao beaches, I was captivated by the beauty of Leticia by the sea. The sand, the beach, the location, amenities... everything's perfect. This first-class resort then became my personal favorite.So when I was invited again by the owner of Leticia by the Sea to model for their resort, I didn't say no.

Here are some of my photos at the resort:


Receiving area
Sun-kissed skin me picking flowers outside the Open Cabana
View outside the villa

If you are planning for a vacation, seminar, training etc. for 20 or more people, check out this place at Talicud, Island Garden of Samal.

Excerpts from our shoot at Leticia by the Sea last September 2011:

Reviewers with Kuya Toniepet


having fun

I was even featured by my co-reviewer Ms.Aileen Siroy on her blog at: http://www.travelfoodfinds.com/2011/11/people-cherry-mae-maning.html

3 comments:

Leave some LOVE c",)