Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Barbie Girl

cherry maning

NEWS ANCHOR / SEGMENT HOST could be a tough job but so far, I'm enjoying it. I wake-up really early everyday for GMA Davao's morning show, Una ka Bai Una sa Balita.

cherry maning
While waiting for our show to air


It is a challenge to look good everyday. So I put extra effort in choosing clothes and accessories that would best fit my character.

Thank God there's Budget Barbie ph!

Here's my UKB Outfit for today



cherry maning
cherry maning
shoes: PRIMADONA

cherry maning




 AND in order to keep my skin white and healthy, here are the people behind ROGINE's Beauty Care!


happy people taking care of my skin





XOXO

Cherry Maning




6 comments:

  1. It's good to see you every morning in my TV set Miss Cherry. Just cant' get enough with your beauty. I wanna get envy. Hahaha! God Bless You! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello shunie :) thank you... God bless you too. I feel blessed. Keep on watching

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty besh! That's why your famous coz u have a good heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the comment of Farrah: a good Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the comment of Farrah: a good Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE c",)