Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fulfilled


August 28, 2012 - Gloomy Wednesday for Dabawenyos but still, a bright and sunny episode for UKB. 

The Executive Producer of Una Ka Bai, along with other staff, decided to stress the importance of Buwan ng Wika today. Davao City Special School- Sped Bangkal is the chosen venue of the live coverage since the school will have a series of culminating activities that day such as the "Lakan at Lakambini" Search.


DCSS Rondalla

TOO bad, I am not feeling well. Even up to now, I have fever and colds. But STILL, being ill won't stop me. 


notice my tissue?
 Thanks to my make-up artist, Wendel, for being thoughtful and kind. He bought me a bottle of mineral water and medicine.

I actually prepared a big roll

The staff also were so patient and considerate :) Lucky me I have you guys.



These Kids are among the candidates of the search for Lakan at Lakambini 2012. I actually told them not to come near me because I have this communicable illness. I'm afraid they'll catch flu later on.  

cutiepie
 But i cant stop them :)



OVERALL, the show was a success. While me? I ended up in bed :) ~ Sick ~ yet fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE c",)